Paling provides Water Distribution Systems for public utilities, with an emphasis upon reliability to ensure an uninterrupted water supply.
Our products are accurately designed to consistently exceed the performance aspects specified under widely recognized standards.
Along with ISO 9001 certification and various approvals by SIRIM and IKRAM, Paling products are also accredited by NSF, an authority in water industry standards. Our products are manufactured under an effective system of inspection, testing, supervision and control.
- Complies with NSF Standard 61, CSA B 137.3 and ASTM D 1785
- Acid resistance: acids, alkalis, salts, fats, oxidants and halogens
- Thermoplastic material
- Linear Thermal Expansion
- Pressure De-Rating Factor
• Outstanding Chemical Resistance
• Superior Flow Characteristics
• Lightweight, Flexible and Robust
• Cost Effective for Installation
PVC-U Schedule 80 products are frequently used for chilled water systems, chemical processing, industrial plating, chemical drainage systems and agriculture.