Paling offers Raingutter Systems for building applications, notably residential buildings.
Our products are accurately designed to consistently exceed the performance aspects specified under widely recognized standards.
Complies with certified BS EN 607 and BS EN 1462 and various approvals by SIRIM and IKRAM, Paling products are also accredited by NSF, an authority in water industry standards.
Our products are manufactured under an effective system of inspection, testing, supervision and control.
- An exclusive layout, with internal brackets and outlets that can be placed anywhere
along the length of the gutter, avoiding the need to break the running length
for the downpipe
- Superior outlook
- Certified BS EN 607 and BS EN 1462
• Corrosion and UV Resistant
• Durable and Lightweight
• High Flow Capacity with 16,100 mm2
• No Over Flow
• Anti-Dripping System to Prevent Leak
• Weir Outlet to Induce Higher Flowrate
• Designed to accommodate extensive thermal
Paling Rainwater Gutter Systems are recommended for building applications, and are specifically designed for contemporary houses and condominums.